Thursday, July 10, 2008
Our intruder...
AS many of you know, Brad is in law school which is quite time consuming to say the least. Often, we go to bed without seeing him and wake up to a kiss goodbye in the morning. This has only gotten worse and more frequent as we approach finals. Well, this afternoon , I was getting ready to change Brody's diaper and saw something in the carpet...this happened to be a spider...if you don't know my history with spiders, click here for a quick updater. This time, I had the wipes right there so I grabbed one and squashed the little rascal. Then I looked at what I had squished. Now I don't usually like to look at my kill but for some reason I did and I am almost certain that it was a brown recluse spiders...in our house! And I have to be the calm and collected one while Brad is not here. I hope the bug killer we got takes care of these spiders as well as the other 69,572 we have living in our house or I might become a fan of the Orkin man. In case you don't know what a brown recluse looks like, here's one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so not fun. Let's hope the exterminator takes care of it for your sake and peace of mind!!
That is so scary!
Oh my goodness... Cass you are so brave!
Post a Comment