In other news, I have decided to lighten my load by getting rid of a good and longtime friend...my hair! And all I can say is "HALELUJIA!!" and it's about time. I have been debating it for a long time but the last string was when I caught Brody with a handful of hair in his mouth. I seem to find hair everywhere and can't vacuum enough. But I was always so fearful because of several past experiences where I cut my hair and hated it and internally vowed to never chop the hair again. I always said I wanted to be the grandma with long gray hair. Well, I do have a small gray streak but I'm not gonna wait until I'm a grandma...I waited way too long to be a mom making the wait for grandmotherhood too far away. I'd rather have my sanity! So here's the new do. It's way easier and I like it! I was going to wait to tell people but I fear I will slip and divulge the info accidentally while on the phone and spoil the surprise I was anticipating at our August trip to Oregon. Oh well! Whatever!



12 comments:
Dang, dang, dang, dang cute!!!! I am a sucker for short hair. Plus, you use a ton less shampoo! :) You look great.
Oh my gosh, Cass, I LOVE your hair. I've never seen it so short and it suits you perfectly! LOVE IT!
And I like your blog header - haven't noticed it until now. So cute and very creative.
Good luck staying off of dairy!
I LOVE IT! who cut it? i desperately need to find someone good here! It is so cute!
This is a good look on you, Cass. It's always nice to change things up.
Cute hair Cass. Good luck with Brody!
Thanks to all for commenting on my hair...I got it done from Elizabeth at Beauty Brands. She did a great job!
LOVE the new hair! So cute! So hope that Brody outgrows the colic soon. Hang in there. They all outgrow it eventually...Ugh.
Hugs,
Sarah
That is really cute! I like it.
LOVE IT!!!
We love it. You look so good, we have always liked you in short hair. We miss you!
And it's darling on you! I am tempted to give myself a little snip snip too! :)
Post a Comment