Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sir Chatsalot

AKA Brody! These days, Brody is talking so often and we were in the car for a short visit to Dallas on Friday for a doctors appointment and Brylie and Brody were chatting back and forth in their sibling language. It was the cutest thing and all Brad and I could do was look at each other and smile. Oh how we love these kids and they just keep getting more fun every day! Here is Brody chatting for the grandparents! I'll translate...(Hey grammie, pops, grandpa, and grandma, I love you and can't wait to see you in August when we come visit. I might be able to lift my head off this ground for more than 1 second by then and maybe even sit up by myself. I am eating a lot so that I can wrestle the grandpas next summer and win. I just love my sister and I can't wait until we can play together and torture the dog. It looks like so much fun but I just can't figure out how to move like that yet. My mom and dad are the best and are so nice in carrying me around everywhere. I just love them too. Tell Abby, Mac, Lisa and Melissa hi for me! Love Brody)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok, that was seriously so cute. I can't believe how all the chatter makes him look so big! And that is really cute that he and Brylie "talk" to each other!

Amber said...

What a cutie!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

I love that video, he is growing up so fast...I'm glad things seem to be going pretty good with law school, hang in there, it gets a little better :)