Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Well, what can we say to help you fully understand what a great father Brad is? While he is very quiet when it comes to his emotions, he does a very good job expressing his love to our kids. I remember a time when he struggled to okay my desire to get Brylie a toddler bed because he said "I don't want her to grow up". He is so much more patient than I am with the kids and cherishes his time with them even more now that it is very limited. He gets sad if studying kept him so late that he didn't get to see them for the day at all and when he runs errands, he either takes one of them or makes it a family affair. All of his decisions are based on what is best for the family and for every big decision, he has planned it out in his mind how it will run the smoothest. And it usually does. There isn't more I would ask from a husband when it comes to being a father! He is so great and on behalf of Brylie and Brody I just wanted to say, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!!! We love you soooooooooooo much!

No comments: