I was just talking to my dad on the phone and he asked me if Brylie was as vocal as Brody was in our last post. I remember posting a video of her talking about as loudly if not more loud but just not as long. She seems to want to get attention right away and he waits until he has the attention and then talks in length. It's fun for me to see the videos and realize how similar they are. Time seems to dull the memory and this was a fun period of reminiscing. First watch the video below of Brody talking and then click
here to see Brylie as a chatter box.
3 comments:
cassidy, they are such cute babies! That is so cool you have those videos to compare! I wish had blogged when Jaden was a baby too.
The videos are so cute to watch! It looks like TX is working out well for you...piano lessons, play dates, life, etc. We miss you tons, and are glad to see the videos...the girls just love them! Have a good day!
I just read all your latest blogs and I miss you guys sooo much! I can't believe how fast Brody is growing up! He is adorable -- I love all the chatter! And I am so happy that you are having fun in Texas -- you guys would bloom anywhere -- even in the desert heat of Texas! We love you!
Post a Comment