So Brad just got back from his trip to Texas to scope out Baylor Law School and to find a place for us to live. He got lucky and found a place and hopefully we are approved. We find out today! Also, he was able to connect with a few long lost buddies and go to a Rangers game. I have never known a fan as loyal as Brad. Despite a bad season or more, he is still cheering them on like always. Here are some pictures. Here is Baylor Law School, the green of Texas and the house where Brad grew up in Double Oak, Texas. Below is the Ranger game.
I am super excited for you guys! Texas looks amazing and the house is darling. I hope all goes well. I have been absent from blogging for a while so I just realized you are moving. I am sorry to not have kept in touch as much I would've liked to,life is so busy! But we always have email, etc. We love you guys and wish you and your darling family all the best in the lone star state! (I did my 5th grade report on Texas:)
Hey! So I finally made our blog! I'm so excited for you guys and that Brad got into Law school! It's gonna be hard for Justin trying to find people to fix things for him! You guys have been great friends. I wish we could have done more things together :( but i'm happy for you guys also! ;) I hope everything goes well. By the way, I love all your cute pictures and blog! ;)
Yea! and Boo! I am happy for you and sad for myself. I hope that Texas is just awesome for the 2 years you'll be gone. But I am really going to miss you guys. Looks like Brad had a fun trip...maybe we'll get to come and visit you when you're out there. :)
4 comments:
I am super excited for you guys! Texas looks amazing and the house is darling. I hope all goes well. I have been absent from blogging for a while so I just realized you are moving. I am sorry to not have kept in touch as much I would've liked to,life is so busy! But we always have email, etc. We love you guys and wish you and your darling family all the best in the lone star state! (I did my 5th grade report on Texas:)
Hey! So I finally made our blog! I'm so excited for you guys and that Brad got into Law school! It's gonna be hard for Justin trying to find people to fix things for him! You guys have been great friends. I wish we could have done more things together :( but i'm happy for you guys also! ;) I hope everything goes well. By the way, I love all your cute pictures and blog! ;)
Yea! and Boo! I am happy for you and sad for myself. I hope that Texas is just awesome for the 2 years you'll be gone. But I am really going to miss you guys. Looks like Brad had a fun trip...maybe we'll get to come and visit you when you're out there. :)
We'll miss you guys...I am jealous of the pics from the Ballpark.
Love you guys...BJ
Post a Comment