Friday, April 25, 2008

The Joys of Moving...

I don't know if you can really call them joys but to be honest, it hasn't been that bad. You might get a different answer from Brad because he has been dealing with a lot more than I. Anywho, moving is always nice in some ways because you get to throw away anything that you don't need and have an excuse to poo-poo your hesitation. I can't believe all the crap we have collected since we have been married. Even in these 2 years we've lived in our house. It's amazing how we can accumulate stuff so quickly.

Brody's blessing

Last Sunday Brad blessed Brody in church. Thanks to all the family who could come for making it a special day for us. We feel so blessed to have this darling little boy in our family and thank Heavenly Father for our children. We truly have the cutest and best kids ever!!! Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute pictures! Brody's little suit is too cute. Good luck with the move...be sure to pass on new phone numbers. Can't wait to call and see how getting settled is going...we love you guys!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

We already miss you guys!!!

Mary said...

I loved Brody's little TUX! And we hope that your flight went well today and that you are starting to get settled in! We love you so much and are going to miss you a ton!

Melissa said...

That is such an adorable picture of Brylie and Dozer. The red eyes even make it that much better!

I miss the thought of seeing you guys this summer! Maybe I can make arrangements anyway!

Love and miss you!

Melissa