Monday, February 25, 2008
He's here...and he's early!
Well, Saturday night brought us quite the surprise when Brody decided to be born! My water broke around 6:45 pm so instead of us babysitting our nephew Jonas, Shay and Chelsea ended up staying at our house and babysitting Brylie while we went to the hospital. Everything went very fast and at 2:52 am, Brody was born. He had a little trouble breathing due to how early he was and so they kept him at the hospital to get a round of antibiotic and help his lungs figure things out a little bit better. We are so grateful for modern day medicine and the miracles fasting and prayer bring. We know that all of the prayers and fasting on our behalf have been heard and answered. Thank you to all our family and friends who have been so supportive! If all goes as planned, we should be bringing Brody home on Wednesday. Here are some pictures of him.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY!! I was so excited to get that early call on Saturday morning! I am glad that all is well, he is cute from as much as I can see, coarse I am a little biased!! I don't know about the Nacho Libre lookin' mask though!! Hehe! We love you guys, congrats!!
He is beautiful! Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet him! Let me know if I can help out with anything!
Congratulations. I hope that all goes well with Brody. He sure was early and I hope that he is healthy and doing well. He looked big-how much did he weigh? Let me know all of the details.
Congrats! We can't wait to meet little Brody in person. We are praying the breathing issues get resolved.
We are excited to meet the little guy in person, and had fun visiting you yesterday. Hopefully your mom got here okay and you are able to visit him as much as you would like! Love you guys!!
Congratulations Cassidy! Hope you and baby are both doing well.
Post a Comment