Friday, November 9, 2007

My favorites...

There is one thing that is just my favorite thing and that is my baby girl. I'm sure this will change once I have my baby boy too...then I'll have to figure out how to say it. But I am so grateful for her and what a blessing and addition she is in my life. I add this picture as I absolutely adore it! Don't you just love this baby...and want to kiss her all over!!! I do!

3 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I'm so glad you put these pictures on your blog, I love them! She is such a beauty!

Melanie said...

Yes, I would love to give her lots of kisses - too bad we aren't closer (actually, Brylie is probably thrilled to not get kisses from a relative stranger). Cute pics...

Jill said...

I love her bunches and bunches.