Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lots to report...

We had the amazing opportunity to go with Brad's job to Cancun for the week with the employees and their spouses and we got to take Brylie. We had a ton of fun and had many adventures all along the way. The week went so fast! It's good to be back as trips can do a lot to mess up schedules. I am so grateful for how well Brylie did and how patient Brad was with me as I got frustrated with her more often than usual and I think she was quite frustrated with me at times too. We had a great vacation and are grateful to Liberty Pioneer for the week long excursion and fun times!!! Enjoy the photos! Chichen Itza ruins, Xcaret (Brad with the birds) and the beach. What an adventure!






Law School news


On another great note, we got word from Baylor and Tulsa Law Schools that Brad has been accepted and also awarded full ride scholarships!! There are several other schools he applied to which we haven't heard from yet. Both Baylor and Tulsa have great oil and gas law programs so they are perfect for what Brad is looking for. I am so proud of him and his efforts! He is so humble and such a great person! We are truly blessed to have him as ours!!! Way to go, Brad!!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

GREAT pictures of your trip. How fun! We can't wait to hear more about it. And that's awesome about law school...is that acceptance for next fall? A full-ride scholarship sounds amazing! Way to go, Brad! We are proud of you, too.

M+J=K3+E said...

Congratulations on the law school. It also looks like you had a great trip.

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

It looks like you had a great time on your trip!
Congratulations, Brad! That is so exciting!

Jessica said...

Wow. What a fun trip. I was just telling Peter the other day that I needed to go somewhere 'tropical'. Except, we probably won't go anywhere! :) Tell Brad congrats...let us know where you end up!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

We loved the pics from ypur trip! Bry is so cute!and Congrats Brad! We call you the Family Genious! You really do make us proud.
WE LOVE YOU!