Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Too good to be true?

You never know how smart your baby really is...you hope that they are smarter than all the rest and then when you see another doing something more advanced you worry about your own. Well, here is my little genius speaking quite clearly if you ask me at only 8 months. She has been saying this for a while and I have also heard her say, "MOM" when she finished all the applesauce and wanted more. I have also heard her say "Hi Cass" which I don't encourage and then both Brad and I have heard "Hi Dad" on a number of occasions. It is so fun to see the changes in our baby girl. She is growing up so much! She can now crawl backwards and go from sitting to crawling position and back to sitting. We really can't leave her on the couch or bed anymore and we have to block the stairs so she doesn't fall down. We just love her and can't wait for there to be two! Anyway, enjoy the video!!

5 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

She has brains and beauty!!

Melanie said...

Cass, what a cute video! I am amazed/impressed/not surprised (with smart parents like you and Brad) that Brylie is already saying words! Honestly, that is really amazing - what a little brilliant baby! We need to get together soon...my boys would love to see little Brylie.

M+J=K3+E said...

Cass-
I was looking at Mike's cousin's blog who had a link of the Croshaws. I needed a cuter blog so I looked at hers and saw your link. Small world!! Congrats. We are expecting two days before you. Just don't know what we are having. Hope we can catch up.

M+J=K3+E said...

I am glad you liked the baby monitor. I found it on someone's blog. I think it is kind of fun. I hope we can get together soon. I have thought about you often!

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

I love your baby monitor! That is a cute touch to your blog!