So since we take so many pictures of Brylie and have so many people to share those pictures with, I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon of blogging and start one of my own. Before the baby was born, we honestly didn't take any pictures of ourselves due to laziness but now I can't resist capturing the many new things Brylie does on camera. I love being a mom!! And I love seeing the changes in Brad and me since becoming parents.
This is the first formal picture of Brylie...she was about 3 1/2 months old here. This was taken at Portriat Innovations (quite the experience) in

2 comments:
Cute blog, Brad and Cass! We love you guys!
welcome to blogland! it was so fun to see you and meet brylie! hopefully we'll get longer to play when i come back in august.
you are loved and keep the pics coming!
Post a Comment