Last Friday, Brylie and I spent the day with the Angela, Elizabeth, Katelyn and Cassidy. We had a great time!!!! We decided to go swimming which made it Brylie's first swimming attempt. I was a little worried about how she would react as she is only beginning to enjoy bathtime but she did ok as long as she was VERY close to me. All in all, we had a great time and I got to bond with Ang a little more. I am so glad for great family and feel very blessed to get along so well with Brad's family. The more I spend time with them, the more they remind me of my own family. Anyway, I love the swim suit that Brylie got from Brad's cousin, Allie Kofoed. We must make swimming a regular part of life as she looks so dang cute in her suit! Thanks Ang, Liz, Kate, and Cassidy for a fun day!!!!
Friday, June 29, 2007
My first swim...
Last Friday, Brylie and I spent the day with the Angela, Elizabeth, Katelyn and Cassidy. We had a great time!!!! We decided to go swimming which made it Brylie's first swimming attempt. I was a little worried about how she would react as she is only beginning to enjoy bathtime but she did ok as long as she was VERY close to me. All in all, we had a great time and I got to bond with Ang a little more. I am so glad for great family and feel very blessed to get along so well with Brad's family. The more I spend time with them, the more they remind me of my own family. Anyway, I love the swim suit that Brylie got from Brad's cousin, Allie Kofoed. We must make swimming a regular part of life as she looks so dang cute in her suit! Thanks Ang, Liz, Kate, and Cassidy for a fun day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment