Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Have you been looking for us?

In Utah, I mean. Well, our plans have obviously changed...we haven't moved to Utah yet.  Our house continues to have showings however, no offers.  So we decided, for many reasons, to stay here until our baby is born (through October).  If the house sells, we'll figure something/somewhere to live until the baby comes.




This has been a great lesson (I think I'm starting to figure it out) in patience and trust in the Lord.  I know His way is much better than mine and I welcome it, whatever that may be.  But if you are wondering exactly what that is for us, you'll have to ask Him, we don't know for sure yet but are willing and excited nonetheless!

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

Wow....the kids have changed so much! I miss them, and you. I got your message the other day and have not found a good time to call since then. But we need to talk. Soon. How is your pregnancy going? Can't believe she's almost here. So excited for you guys. I know of no woman more capapble of raising little ones (especially so close together) than YOU! Seriously. I learned so much from you during the Waco days. SO MUCH! Wish I could just come over and hang out...swap kids for quiet time :) Love you, will try to call soon.