The 4th Gunnell child is on HER way! Expected to arrive sometime around October 19th. We are thrilled (except for Brody who was a little devastated to learn he would be even more outnumbered)!
Wow! I had no idea! Congratulations! We couldn't be more excited for you! I hope you are feeling well! You poor thing...pregnant, painting, packing, moving...the whole 9 yards! We will send prayers of extra energy your way! We are sooo excited for another girl cousin for Lucy's (and Camryn)(and Luke, poor guy at family reunions:) to pal around with, too! Hooray!!!
3 comments:
Congrats Cass...so exciting. Congrats on your relocation as well. Hopefully we can meet up someday :)
Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys!!! Your family is beautiful!!!
Wow! I had no idea! Congratulations! We couldn't be more excited for you! I hope you are feeling well! You poor thing...pregnant, painting, packing, moving...the whole 9 yards! We will send prayers of extra energy your way! We are sooo excited for another girl cousin for Lucy's (and Camryn)(and Luke, poor guy at family reunions:) to pal around with, too! Hooray!!!
Post a Comment