So we have been wanting to make a dining room table for a long time now and this particular one because you can make benches to go with it. Well, we did it! Brad was kind enough to let me do most of the work (break the drill bits by the handful, etc). I dare say that if he would have done more of the work, it would have turned out better still. But now I have a little confidence and have caught the fever! I hope to do a few more projects yet!
There aren't many pictures but here's what we have!
3 comments:
Yay Cassidy! That is so freakin awesome that you built that! Its looks amazing.
Awesome job Cassidy! Love your little family, I can't believe how big Olivia is. We miss you guys!
Wow! So when you say you built it, I would normally assume you buy a kit or something, but did you actually buy the wood and design/build it? Either way, I am super impressed! AND, I just went back and watched the video Brylie made on her digital camera...oh, my...perhaps the cutest thing I've ever seen! Precious! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment