Brylie has been begging to get her hair cut and I have been very reluctant to let her do it because her hair is so pretty long. But finally, I gave in after the brushing routine was a very emotional battle for both of us everyday. It also helped to see her cute cousins new do's and I knew she would look adorable with the cut. Thank goodness we have a wonderful aunt (my sister, Paige) who does hair and who we would see soon!
Here's the before:


The process:



And the after:
Doesn't she look so old? She loves it and has commented several times that "it's still short, Mom!" I think she was afraid it would grow overnight. We probably cut off about 8 inches or so. I'm not very sad because I know it will grow fast and be just as pretty as it always was and is.
2 comments:
Hey, look who found your blog! She looks absolutely adorable. :)
Wow! I had no idea you were even considering cutting her hair! It looks adorable! How are you liking it?...maintenance wise, that is. I think my girls hair is so cute short, but Liz's has curl and is difficult to keep cute when it's short :) And, LOVE the Allen family cartoon! Funny about Brad's beard and brody's leash!
Post a Comment