One year ago today, Little Olivia joined our familyShe is a little sweetheart and has wrapped us tighter and tighter around her little fingerShe has such a darling personality and loves her brother and sister
She loves to be with Mom! She is starting to relax and love to be with Dad!She is the Gerber baby, I've been told, oh, so many timesWhat would we ever do without our Sweet Livs? HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!
Just read your Christmas letter after getting home from California yesterday and was really missing you guys. I can't believe she is 1 year old already! Love the pics of her and glad to hear she is starting to enjoy daddy time more....hopefully giving you some relief. :) love you guys*
We are sorry that we missed her birthday...we haven't been very good about that, but she is darling! Love her most recent pic, too. Your Christmas pictures were neat too. Fun that the kids got bikes! I hope you guys are doing well! Loves...
5 comments:
I can't believe Olivia is a year old already! I can't wait to {someday} meet her in person. She is such a beautiful little girl!
It's crazy that she is already ONE!!! Where has this last year gone?! Happy Birthday Miss O! We love you very very much!!
Just read your Christmas letter after getting home from California yesterday and was really missing you guys. I can't believe she is 1 year old already! Love the pics of her and glad to hear she is starting to enjoy daddy time more....hopefully giving you some relief. :) love you guys*
wow! that went by way to fast! happy birthday!
We are sorry that we missed her birthday...we haven't been very good about that, but she is darling! Love her most recent pic, too. Your Christmas pictures were neat too. Fun that the kids got bikes! I hope you guys are doing well!
Loves...
Post a Comment