So glad you are home. Good luck keeping your sweet kids healthy. I agree with the no winter babies. My last one was April and it was heaven. I am so glad this one will be in June!!
I'm so glad you're home - please call if you need anything!
OH.. I'm so happy for all of you. I know you are excited.... Don't forget to impose upon me.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
I bet you are so glad to have both of you home again. What a relief. Congrats on surviving!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So glad you are home. Good luck keeping your sweet kids healthy. I agree with the no winter babies. My last one was April and it was heaven. I am so glad this one will be in June!!
I'm so glad you're home - please call if you need anything!
OH.. I'm so happy for all of you. I know you are excited.... Don't forget to impose upon me.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! :)
I bet you are so glad to have both of you home again. What a relief. Congrats on surviving!!
Post a Comment