Never thought that someone that looked like Brad would be so cute!
She is so flippin' precious!!
Well, I think that Brad is cute therefore Olivia is cute! So glad that she is healthy!!
Sorry about the "Brad" comments! Seriously! Anyway, I can't believe how dark and thick her hair still seems...and that sad face in the middle? Makes me want to yank her out of there and give her a huge snuggle hug...How precious!
Guess I'm glad I think Brad is adorable...all my kids look like him!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Never thought that someone that looked like Brad would be so cute!
She is so flippin' precious!!
Well, I think that Brad is cute therefore Olivia is cute! So glad that she is healthy!!
Sorry about the "Brad" comments! Seriously! Anyway, I can't believe how dark and thick her hair still seems...and that sad face in the middle? Makes me want to yank her out of there and give her a huge snuggle hug...How precious!
Guess I'm glad I think Brad is adorable...all my kids look like him!
Post a Comment