As seen here, I turned 31 to start off the celebrating of birthdays, that is, after the actual 'birth day' of Olivia on the 29th of December. We had a few friends over for delicious princess ice cream cake. Brad picked the cake up on the day of so there weren't many to choose from. Princesses fit me better than dinosaurs, I guess. I had a great birthday as usual and am delighted to turn 31!?!
Brylie could hardly wait for the 3rd of February to come so that she could actually be 3. We had talked about it for a very long couple of months and she had no problem abandoning the 2. We opened presents that morning and she enjoyed cards and phone calls from relatives throughout the day. We had another princess cake and opened remaining presents. She had an awesome day and as mentioned before, wants to turn four tomorrow.


Brody had to wait a whole 20 days and then got to celebrate twice because I was in the hospital with Olivia over his birthday. He opened a present or two and had a brownie with candles that night for dinner. He heard from family on the phone also and enjoyed many cards. We finally opened all of his presents and had his alligator cake Friday the 5th of March. Needless to say, he had a great birthday and loves being 2.



The last birthday was Brad's 29th. His was the 26th and I was still in the hospital with Olivia so we postponed the celebrating. We did open his presents around the same time we opened Brody's but today we are having his birthday dinner and cake. Pictures to come!
So now we have a whole 10 months to get excited about present opening and to discuss going pee pee and poo poo in the potty today without turning four first. So many fun things to anticipate!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...that is SO crazy, but fun, too, I'll bet! Happy Birthdays to all!!
Crazy how things like that happen 5 out of the 6 of us have birthdays all in a 2 months too. So fun!
Did you make that alligator cake? That is so cute!
Love it! Happy birthday to all of you! :)
Post a Comment