In all my pregnancies, I have only had ultrasounds around the 20 week mark so the babies have been easy to see but small. Well, this pregnancy, there were some things seen in our 20 week ultrasound that needed to be followed up on. We just recently had another ultrasound of our 28 week baby. There is quite a size difference! And I think the personality is a little more visible. If I could, I would have a constant look into the womb! The day we had our ultrasound, the tech told us she had already been flipped the bird. I was delighted to see that this is what our baby did for her! Isn't this just so miraculous?!

Smile for the camera!
6 comments:
Sweet smile!
Is everything ok with the follow-up?
what an amazing picture!!!!!! it's just like a pencil sketch...
So cute! Chad told me what you are thinking of naming her the other day and I LOVE it she will be such a sweet princess!
Mel--
Everything was a-ok on the second ultrasound, so we are eagerly awaiting healthy #3
That's awesome- I love it. :)
wow that is cool, congrats!
Post a Comment