Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Woes of Potty Training

I either end up with this...

...or this!

Sometimes both. Woe is me.

6 comments:

Sean, Jen, Carson and Addie said...

We are potty training right now, too. Could you remind me of why they can't just stay in diapers? Maybe if we could just teach them how to change them themselves we wouldn't have to potty train them!

TonyaKuykendall said...

We've been potty training for months and Thank Goodness it is starting to kick in... I can see the light. He actually does really well all day at school. He's only had 3 accidents in about 3 weeks. I'm soooooo grateful that he'll be potty trained before this baby comes... I can't imagine buying diapers for 2... Good luck to you Cass. I'll bring you some stickers tomorrow... You deserve them.

Cassidy said...

Can you imagine diapers for 3?

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

No...I can't imagine 3 in diapers!! I'm sure she'll come around before the baby comes. She seems pretty interested still in the potty....so you never know. Plus...with an infection, that would make it hard. Hang in there! Day #4 with Sydney feels like day #1. Two pee accidents and she is acting much more resistant to it. AHHH! We so need to get out of this dang house!

Kyrsten said...

I found your blog through Kara's...hope you don't mind. I can't help you with the potty training thing. My daughter was trained in a day, but I am positive my son will be another story. Being potty trained is both a blessing and a curse. They always chose the wrong times to need to go potty when you are in public. But it is so worth it.

Jill said...

Hang in there, you'll make it, promise! I love you for trying.