What a cutie! I love the "play a little, then turn the page...play a little, then turn the page...etc." Darling. AND I love Brody just standing there watching! PS, the whole rabbit thing last post is nasty. You poor thing! I can't believe he's killed several rabbits?! Wow. Yuck!
5 comments:
She must have got those amazing singing skills from Brad (who got them from Pops)!
I watched this one with all the kids. We got a good laugh out of her performance, especially when she got really loud.
I laughed for a good long time after this! That is SO great!
What a cutie! I love the "play a little, then turn the page...play a little, then turn the page...etc." Darling. AND I love Brody just standing there watching! PS, the whole rabbit thing last post is nasty. You poor thing! I can't believe he's killed several rabbits?! Wow. Yuck!
That is awesome!!! :)
Post a Comment