We have been practicing the ABC's and Brylie is doing so well but lately, she has come up with a short-cut version...I think she just likes the part, "now I know my abc's, next time won't you sing with me!"
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the video! She is so cute. It is so cute to see how kids lips form their words. Thanks for sharing...she sure is growing up fast.
oh my goodness...this makes me miss you and your kids so much....I'll have to show Sydney this video. I'm sure she'll start asking to visit you guys the second she sees this. So funny you posted this cause I just barely recorded Sydney singing the ABC's yesterday. I'll have to post it soon. Miss you guys so much. Look forward to catching up in a month.
5 comments:
I love the video! She is so cute. It is so cute to see how kids lips form their words. Thanks for sharing...she sure is growing up fast.
Next time won't you sing with brody...my gosh, your kids are adorable!
SO funny. Love the phone! ;)
I love it! Especially the "next time won't you sing with Brylie, Brody, Mommy..." What a doll!
oh my goodness...this makes me miss you and your kids so much....I'll have to show Sydney this video. I'm sure she'll start asking to visit you guys the second she sees this. So funny you posted this cause I just barely recorded Sydney singing the ABC's yesterday. I'll have to post it soon. Miss you guys so much. Look forward to catching up in a month.
Post a Comment