Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The little homemaker...

Brylie is so darling and growing up so fast. She is such a little mommy and homemaker. This makes me feel good about the job I'm doing around here unless she's watching some other mom behind my back. I was doing the dishes after breakfast this morning when Brody was taking his morning nap and Brylie is always eager to help/get in the way and when I turned around, I saw this darling girl!! Notice the dish towel over her shoulder. I do this when I do the dishes.
I think it's so funny how she picks up on things so quickly and mimics them. Today I let her help me sweep the floor and she did a pretty good job. She also helped me dust and she's a great laundry folder. Heavenly Father knew which of my children to send first...she is such a blessing!!

3 comments:

Amy and David Ziehl said...

She is so cute! Good job Cass (and Brad!)!!!!

Angela Baird said...

Oh, my...she is SOOOO cute! What a fun age! I have loved looking back through your blog...it's been a while. I am very sorry to say that I am very aware (and very sorry) that we missed Brad's birthday last week...but even more sorry we missed the little munchkins'...as I totally forgot! How awful! I hope your birthday month was wonderful for the whole family, and hopefully the birthday fairy will finally deliver for you, too...and maybe you'll be just as forgiving if it takes US 2 months, just like it did with Santa and Brody's teeth! We love you guys, and hope your week with Grammie, Pops and Lisa is so fun!!

Roger and Amy Ann Deming Family said...

It's a girl thing! So darling.