This was last Sunday, Brylie was pooped and checked out on Brad's lap in all her dignity! Thank goodness for diapers!

Brylie loves to wear anyone's shoes! Here is a shot of her in my slipper flip-flops!

Darling Brody is our big eater! I just know he'll be our big football player who eats us out of house and home! He will almost eat anything! And he likes to get dirty while he's doing it!

Dozer is being a very nice dog allowing Brylie to fix him all sorts of meals with her play kitchen.

This is my most favorite weather! I miss this and would love it to rain 24/7. Unfortunately, this is Texas and this won't last very long!

Here is a fun shot of both the kids! We can be found at various times of the day down on the floor, crawling around!

I just love the many faces of Brody!

4 comments:
So cute Cassidy! Your kiddos are just precious! That picture of Brylie asleep on Brad's lap is priceless!!
Brylie is like brad. she can sleep just about anywhere and in any position. And I love the pictures of the kidlets!
Oh Cassidy don't worry about the rain, there is plenty here in Redmond! But I'm totally with you...I hate the hot sun, I would rather have rain. But I do enjoy a perfect 75 degree day! Anywho, your offsprings are so stinkin cute! Thanks for the pics.
Brylie and her "glory" are to die for!
Post a Comment