Remember me talking about having daily heartattacks with Brylie and the stunts she pulled and continues to pull? Well, they are about to increase in frequency and intensity with Brody! I can't believe the things he tries. He has been crawling since October 18th. Not too long right? Well, he would rather be on his knees or standing no matter where he is. This is quite scary for the paranoid overprotective mom. Sometimes I just have to close my eyes and pray. Honestly, I think twice about having more children because I can hardly handle the possibility of them getting hurt in the growing up process. And they aren't even 2 yet. I know I am in for it!! Yea, he did fall after this one and the walker came right on top of him. Poor guy! I was in the kitchen praying for him when it happened.
He is so cute and growing up so fast. We miss you guys so much. Give him a big hug and kiss for us. BTW, you never stop worrying and praying for those kids - even when they are 30!
1 comment:
He is so cute and growing up so fast. We miss you guys so much. Give him a big hug and kiss for us. BTW, you never stop worrying and praying for those kids - even when they are 30!
Post a Comment