Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We have a sitter...

And all I can say is how dang cute he looks! I am so amazed how quickly kids learn how to stabilize the necessary muscles in just a day or so. There were a few times today that I put him on his bum away from everything he might bang his head or other body parts on if he tipped over and just let him practice and he was on his bum for about 5 minutes. He has become stable over the last day and now he can sit. I remember when Brylie started to do more which I loved but I also seem to think about all the possible falls and tumbles that can occur and I worry. Just another chance to stress up my life. I do it to myself, you know. Don't worry, (ha ha, I'll do it for you) I'll get over it soon. Here are some pictures. Isn't he getting so big?

3 comments:

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Wow he really is getting so so big and so cute too. I can never get over how fast they grow.

Mary said...

WOWY-ZOWIE! Hurrah for Brody! I can't believe he is sitting up already. What a big boy! I'm so proud of him. And I agree with you...what a cutie!

Melissa said...

Awww.. I miss Dozer... and CONGRATS BRODY!