Friday, March 28, 2008
What's New in Our Family....
It has been quite a long while since I posted...this 2 kids thing really has had me busy and TIRED but I have been amazed at how I've adapted. If having 2 kids was like living on land and I was a fish, I would be a turtle...not very fast but able to handle being out of the water. Brody is getting better as every day goes by and today we got the wonderful news that he can go off oxygen so now we get to see what he really looks like. It has been really hard with his colic to hold him and soothe him with these stupid tubes and cords connected to him so now I can finally stop Brylie from unrolling the entire roll of toilet paper I just replaced while holding Brody instead of praying for patience and longsuffering while I fight with Brody's cords to put him in a safe place so that when I'm cleaning up that roll of toilet paper, she can't suffocate Brody with her own body while she innocently gives him loves. I am still quite paranoid and will continue to be until summer, I'm sure. In fact, I can only count 4 people outside of Brad and I who have held Brody. Brylie doesn't count either. She is such a darling little stink face! She makes me so mad and so in love with her at the same time. Sometimes I forget she is only one year old like when I ask her to do a task only a 3 or 4 year old would be able to understand let alone do. Then I get frustrated when she disobeys. Oh, the learning curve of a mom. Aside from all of this, we are getting ready to move. The date is quickly approaching! We should be on the road April 27th if all goes as planned. There isn't much time for me to be anxious although Brad will tell you I'll find the time and I can agree. That is another learning curve in itself. All in all, we are getting along very well and are very grateful for everyone's love and support!! Here are some pictures to prove how well we are indeed!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cass - I loved the update. I'm glad things are going better with Brody's health. We are excited to see you guys next week.
So happy to hear life is getting better for your cute little family!!! Let me know when and how I can help!!!
Glad things are looking up. I had quite the adjustment myself going from one to two and I am very nervous to have number three. I hope to see you before you. Good luck with everything.
Brody is so handsome (really!), and we are so excited for you that he is off oxygen. What an exciting time! I would love to do what I can to help you, but I don't know how. Maybe we will bring you dinner sometime this week, and we'd love to take Brylie for a few hours or the day sometime so you can nap when Brody does...let me know, and I'll call you about dinner...
Post a Comment