Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Smile for the Holiday

Yesterday we decided to get some pumpkins that we could decorate so this is our trip to the pumpkin patch and the pictures we took. Brylie was a little afraid when she wasn't being held so we couldn't do more "smiley" alone pics. Next is the decorating part which we are excited to do for FHE.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! I think it must come up daily in our home how cute we all think Brylie is!

Russ and Jill Allen said...

What a darling picture. We are so looking forward to seeing you guys again. Have a Happy Halloween!!

Russ and Jill Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M+J=K3+E said...

Sounds like fun. We always have fun doing our pumpkins too.

Jessica said...

What fun pictures. I just love pumpkins and the fall season.

Kara said...

Cassidy! I was surfing blogs today and found yours! Random HUH! Well I don't know if you remember me but we worked at CUC together! But Congrats on the baby! Love Kara!

Mary said...

Love the giant pumpkins! How fun!