I don't know if they are worth the excitement because they just didn't turn out very good and there weren't very many to choose from in the end. Better luck next time!!
This is the one we ended up choosing! We all look the least crappy!
Then they got some of just Brylie and me and Brylie and Brad. They turned out good but it's not the family!!!!!!!
Those pictures are cute! Every time I see Brylie I can't get over how cute she is. And Cass, you don't even look pregnant! Cute pictures...we know the joys of trying to get good pictures (Walker didn't smile even once for his 2 year pictures today)...so way to go!
I love the pictures...especially the one you picked out! They are great. Hey...I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite for our blog. Have a great day!
6 comments:
I think they turned out great. I am showing a lot more than you are. You look great.
Those pictures are cute! Every time I see Brylie I can't get over how cute she is. And Cass, you don't even look pregnant! Cute pictures...we know the joys of trying to get good pictures (Walker didn't smile even once for his 2 year pictures today)...so way to go!
You are such a cute family!
We love you guys. Great pictures.
I love the pictures...especially the one you picked out! They are great. Hey...I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite for our blog. Have a great day!
Oh, Cass -- I think the pics are good! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment