So last Thursday I decided to set up a photography studio in my living room and take some pictures of the girl and see how they turn out...I knew that if I took 100 pictures, I was bound to get a good 5 or so and we did. Here are some of my favorites!
You are a pro! Can you come and take some of Haleigh for me? I have attempted the same thing, but mine did not look as professional as yours by far. She is soooo Cute!
4 comments:
cass she is so so beautiful!!! i LOVE the one of her on her tummy... she has such a beautiful princess smile.
Darling!
You are a pro! Can you come and take some of Haleigh for me? I have attempted the same thing, but mine did not look as professional as yours by far. She is soooo Cute!
Honestly guys, this was a matter of taking a thousand pictures and getting 3% to turn out. It was fun more than anything!
Post a Comment