Monday, July 16, 2007
Cass' 10 year high school reunion already?
So this last Saturday was my 10 year high school reunion which still blows me away! I can't be this old already! Now I know what my mom means when she says she doesn't feel as old as she is...I don't either. We went to Thanksgiving Point and had a very good dinner (the tickets were $40 per person) and fun company. I think it could have been done a little cheaper (we were only there for the company right?) and in a place where bringing kids would have been invited. Anyway, I got to see some of my long time friends who hold some dear unforgettable memories and some of the punks who haven't seemed to change much at all. All in all, I am very glad I went as I was able to reconnect to some very good friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there! I was just blogging along and found your site. We used to be neighbors in Orem...remember us? The Croshaw's?
www.thecroshawcompilation.blogspot.com
You're darling baby girl is beautiful. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment